Fees and Insurance
I participate with the following insurance providers: Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Aetna. If you do not participate with one of these providers services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan under out of network coverage. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- If I do not participate in one of the above insurance plans does my plan participate in out-of-network coverage? If so, what benefits are provided?
Cash or check are accepted for payment at the end of each session.
Without 48 hours advance notification of cancellation, you will be charged the full cost of the session. For those covered under Anthem and Aetna this cost includes the copay plus the amount paid directly by your insurance carrier.
Questions? Please call me for further information.